Thursday, March 27, 2008

Boston

View of Boston skyline from my room at the Seaport Hotel - 15th floorAnother view from my room. The Institute of Contemporary Art (ICA) is the white building in the middle right of the picture. The Boston World Trade Center is in the foreground.
I had about an hour to explore between meetings. View of the city from the pier by the ICA.

I had hoped to visit the ICA, but it was closing just as I was arriving.
I liked how they displayed this poem over the waves of the harbor. (Click to picture to see it better)

The World Trade Center was connected to the Seaport Hotel.

Fishing boats on the harbor.


There was a little park just past my hotel.

I've always associated Boston with seafood, but not specifically with lobster.
That's all of Boston I got to see. Maybe more next trip.

No comments: