Monday, March 22, 2004

Aukland

City Skyline

I really didn't spend much time in Auckland. I arrived around midnight and headed straight to a motel near the airport. In the morning, I picked up the rental car and headed to the Coromandel Peninsula, avoiding most of the city. On my last day in New Zealand, I arrived back in Auckland around 3 PM, dropped off the rental car, put my luggage in storage, and caught a bus into the city. I headed back to the airport around 9 in order to catch my midnight flight back to the US.

Skytower up close and personal.
The same view at night - but lit up and blurry (guess I shouldn't have had that last drink at dinner)
Sunset over Harbor Bridge




1 comment:

Katherine and Pippa said...

There are some brillliant shots of New Zealand. I never got to Coromandel, but saw just about the rest of it. Didn't have a digi camera though, so my pix are old, and few and far between!

Katherine